Friday, September 21, 2012

I am a Designer.


I, Katrina Joseph am a designer. I have a true love and passion for fashion. The styling aspect of fashion is what interest me the most. I enjoy using unique pieces in my outfits so they can stand out and make a statement. Styling gives me the opportunity to explore different looks and express who I am through an outfit. I feel that all designers can, in a sense express themselves through their designs. When I started college two years ago I was a business major. I knew deep down I didn't want to spend the rest of my life sitting in an office bored. I then decided I should study something that truly makes me happy. After completing school I have hopes of becoming a celebrity stylist and being a stylist for a major magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment